Personal Data Protection
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC, we want to inform you how Agma Trading processes your personal data. The declaration is addressed to our existing and former business partners, prospects and potential future business partners, as well as their respective shareholders, executive bodies and other employees.
Administrator of your personal data in the form of:
• name and surname
• tax identification number
• Regon number
• PESEL number
• business address
• mailing suits
• telephone number
• bank account number
• bank names
• e-mail address
is AGMA TRADING Agnieszka Domagalska ul. Elizy orzeszkowej 55A lok.6, 05-820 Piastów NIP 522-186-70-88, Regon 015437886
1. Purposes of data processing. We will process your personal information for the following purposes: - for the establishment, administration and execution of the business relationship; - to strengthen the existing business relationship, to establish a new business relationship or to approach prospective customers - for the settlement of business transactions and execution of our accounting The provision of your personal information is voluntary, but we point out that this information is necessary to conduct business.
2. Legal basis of processing. If you are a prospective or potentially future business partner, we will only use your contact data for the purpose of direct mailing via electronic mail or telephone contact with your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are already our business partner, we process your personal data because this is necessary in order to fulfill the contract concluded with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
3. Transmission of your personal data. In case this is absolutely necessary for the purposes stated under point 1, we will forward your personal data to the following recipients: - companies providing correspondence services, entities providing consultancy, consulting, forwarding, transport, courier, IT, accounting and financial services, insurance, payment, financial, legal, debt collection, auditing and control services we use to assist in their processing and authorities authorized to receive your personal data based on the law. Contributing business partners, if required.
4. Storage duration. In principle, we store your personal data until the termination of the business relationship in the course of which we have collected your data or until expiry of the applicable statutory limitation and retention periods; in addition, until the termination of any legal disputes in which the data is required as proof. Insofar as you are a business partner, former business partner, prospective or potential future business partner or a contact person at one of the aforementioned, we store your personal data for the purpose of marketing until your objection or revocation of your consent, as far as the marketing measure is based on your consent.
5. Your rights in connection with personal data. You may, among other things, (i) verify whether and which personal information we process about you and obtain copies of such data, (ii) to request the correction, addition, or deletion of your personal data, as far as they are incorrect or non-compliant (iii) to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) in certain circumstances, to oppose the processing of your personal data or to revoke the prior consent for processing, with any revocation prior to the processing of your personal data (V) To require data transferability, as far as you are our business partner (vi) to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data are transmitted and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority- the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
6. Our contact details. If you have any questions or requests for clarification, please contact us:
05-820 Piastów, Poland
E. Orzeszkowej 55A lok.6
mobil +48 698 051 701